Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'M BACK!!



Holy Moly!!! Where has the time gone!?! March 17, 2009 was my last post.....oops!! No excuses....well, maybe just a few!!

The first excuse - We became a family of 4 (which everyone knows about I'm sure, because she is almost 9 months old now!!) Miss Mia Cristine is just a joy!! She is such a good baby, especially now, since she FINALLY started sleeping through the night!! I weighed her the other day, and she was a whopping 19 pounds! We are still waiting on teeth and each day, she is getting closer and closer to crawling.




Excuse #2 - Avery Josephine!! Avery is almost 3 1/2 years old now, and FULL of energy!! She loves to play outside, silly bands are a new favorite thing right now (thanks Aunt Amanda!!) and Barney!! Starting in September, she will be going to pre-school on Tuesday and Thursday mornings for 2 hours. She is VERY excited, however, Mommy is having a hard time dealing with the fact that her BABY is old enough to attend pre-school!! (Tom told me to suck it up!! LOL)
So no more excuses!! My goal is to stay up to date from now on.....hopefully a couple posts a week....ok..ok...probably more like 1 a week!! LOL!!





No comments: