Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We're Here!!

Look out Tennessee......The Clark Family's in town!!

Last night, after I got off of work, my parents, the girls and I loaded up and headed south to Clarksville, TN. We arrived at my sister's house around 2 am. The girls traveled so well and slept a lot of the way, so when we unloaded the van, they were wound for sound!! I love spending time with my family - we just wish daddy could be here with us. He stayed home to work. I keep teasing him that he's the one that's on vacation, since he's home ALONE!! Don't worry, he'll miss us like crazy by tonight! (I also left him a pretty long hunny-do list to keep him from getting too bored!!)

Tomorrow, we're headed to a water park, the Nashville Zoo is on the agenda and maybe an inflatable jumping place while we are here.

No comments: