On a lot of the blogs I'm following, they are posting "100 things about me." So here I go.......
100. I've been married to Tom for almost 5 years now (where has the time gone!!)
99. I have a beautiful daughter, Avery, who will be 2 in April ( again, where has the time gone!!)
98. I am a dental hygienist
97. I work part time
96. I love to read
95. I am currently reading the "Twilight" series by Stephenie Meyer
94. I watch way too much television
93. I just recently started to work out again!!
92. I'm trying to loose weight.
91. I like to try a new recipe every week
90. I go to church almost every week
89. I attend St. Mary's Catholic Church
88. I'm proud of my husband, he is taking classes to join the church, and it's a long process!!
87. My husband works very hard, and I'm thankful for that, so I have the opportunity to stay home with Avery a couple days a week.
86. I'm addicted to Facebook
85. I miss my sister and brother-in-law....I wish they lived closer
84. I don't like to drive in snow....I get really nervous
83. I usually listen to country music
82. I've been to a couple of concerts
81. I wish Tom still had his Harley Davidson!!
80. I like to play golf
79. I like to work in my flowerbeds in the spring/summer
78. I like to mow the lawn
77. I like to shovel snow
76. I like to bake
75. I have a dream of opening up a bakery someday!! (Only in my dreams, though!!)
74. I would like to have a couple more children :o)
73. I love shoes
72. I wear a size 8 shoe
71. I don't really like animals
70. I think dogs are cute, but I don't want one
69. I have a very bad habit of biting my fingernails, and I need to stop!!
68. I secretly want a mini-van :o)
67. I will be 28 on my next birthday
66. I have truely been in love twice, and my husband is one of them!!
65. I have had my heart broken before, and it took a very long time to heal
64. I had a miscarriage before I had Avery, and that was hard to deal with
63. I love cheese
62. I love peanut butter, and I only eat JIF!
61. I hate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...YUCK!!
60. I love pepperoni and cheese pizza....my husband thinks I'm boring!!
59. I have a netflix account, and I'm loving getting caught up on movies that I haven't seen
58. I love DVR....I currently record on a weekly basis......The Bachelor
57. Two and a Half Men
56. How I Met Your Mother
55. Worst Week
54. Biggest Loser
53. American Idol
51. Secret Life of the American Teenager
50. Grey's Anatomy
49. Private Practice
48. The Young and the Restless
47. The Bold and the Beautiful
46. Rock of Love with Bret Michaels
45. I don't drink much, but when I do, I usually drink margaritas
44. I miss my Grandma
43. I have a wonderful family
42. I found a wonderful babysitter for Avery.....Rosetta and her family are the best!!
41. I always have to have the paper on the toilet roll go over the top....and if I'm at your house and it's not that way, I will change it!!
40. I drive a Chevy Trailblazer
39. We built our house 3 1/2 years ago
38. Sometimes I wish we would have built a little bit bigger house
37. I don't sleep well at night.....my husband snores a lot
36. I'm a lot like my mother!!
35. I like to have a clean house (although, it's not always that way!!)
34. I love to shop
33. I don't develop my digital camera pictures often enough
32. I would love to start scrapbooking, I just need to find the time (maybe I should stop watching so much tv!!)
31. I've started going to the tanning bed again
30. My favorite cookies are white chocolate macadamia nut and no bake cookies....it's a tie!!
29. I work at the same dental office that I went to as a patient...I started going there when I was 3 years old.
28. I love kids
27. I love to burn candles
26. Every room in my house is beige.....I want to paint......but my husband won't let me
25. I love to swim in the summertime
24. I love the beach
23. I want to go on a cruise someday
22. I want to go to Hawaii
21. and to Alaska
20. and maybe Europe someday
19. I would love to go to the Grand Canyon, too
18. I haven't traveled a whole lot
17. I went to Las Vegas with my sister and had a blast
16. I went to Waynedale High School (and I can't believe our 10 year reunion is this year!!)
15. I was a cheerleader
14. I enjoyed high school
13. I live close to my parents
12. I like to decorate my house with primitives and antiques
11. Christmas is my favorite holiday
10. Pink is my favorite color
9. I wear a lot of black clothes
8. I have generic crocs and uggs!!
7. I don't wear jewelry much
6. I like peas
5. I don't like to clean bathrooms!!
4. I go to bed early
3. I like to play boardgames
2. Lately, I've been drinking a lot of hot tea
1. My full name is Cristin Marie Burson
Wow....I'm finally done......I'm sure you know more about me now than you wish you had, but it was fun....try it!!