Wednesday, January 21, 2009

100 things about me.....

On a lot of the blogs I'm following, they are posting "100 things about me." So here I go.......







100. I've been married to Tom for almost 5 years now (where has the time gone!!)



99. I have a beautiful daughter, Avery, who will be 2 in April ( again, where has the time gone!!)



98. I am a dental hygienist



97. I work part time



96. I love to read



95. I am currently reading the "Twilight" series by Stephenie Meyer



94. I watch way too much television



93. I just recently started to work out again!!



92. I'm trying to loose weight.



91. I like to try a new recipe every week



90. I go to church almost every week



89. I attend St. Mary's Catholic Church



88. I'm proud of my husband, he is taking classes to join the church, and it's a long process!!



87. My husband works very hard, and I'm thankful for that, so I have the opportunity to stay home with Avery a couple days a week.



86. I'm addicted to Facebook



85. I miss my sister and brother-in-law....I wish they lived closer



84. I don't like to drive in snow....I get really nervous



83. I usually listen to country music



82. I've been to a couple of concerts



81. I wish Tom still had his Harley Davidson!!



80. I like to play golf



79. I like to work in my flowerbeds in the spring/summer



78. I like to mow the lawn



77. I like to shovel snow



76. I like to bake



75. I have a dream of opening up a bakery someday!! (Only in my dreams, though!!)



74. I would like to have a couple more children :o)



73. I love shoes



72. I wear a size 8 shoe



71. I don't really like animals



70. I think dogs are cute, but I don't want one



69. I have a very bad habit of biting my fingernails, and I need to stop!!



68. I secretly want a mini-van :o)



67. I will be 28 on my next birthday



66. I have truely been in love twice, and my husband is one of them!!



65. I have had my heart broken before, and it took a very long time to heal



64. I had a miscarriage before I had Avery, and that was hard to deal with

63. I love cheese

62. I love peanut butter, and I only eat JIF!

61. I hate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...YUCK!!

60. I love pepperoni and cheese pizza....my husband thinks I'm boring!!

59. I have a netflix account, and I'm loving getting caught up on movies that I haven't seen

58. I love DVR....I currently record on a weekly basis......The Bachelor

57. Two and a Half Men

56. How I Met Your Mother

55. Worst Week

54. Biggest Loser

53. American Idol

52. 90210

51. Secret Life of the American Teenager

50. Grey's Anatomy

49. Private Practice

48. The Young and the Restless

47. The Bold and the Beautiful

46. Rock of Love with Bret Michaels

45. I don't drink much, but when I do, I usually drink margaritas

44. I miss my Grandma

43. I have a wonderful family

42. I found a wonderful babysitter for Avery.....Rosetta and her family are the best!!

41. I always have to have the paper on the toilet roll go over the top....and if I'm at your house and it's not that way, I will change it!!

40. I drive a Chevy Trailblazer

39. We built our house 3 1/2 years ago

38. Sometimes I wish we would have built a little bit bigger house

37. I don't sleep well at night.....my husband snores a lot

36. I'm a lot like my mother!!

35. I like to have a clean house (although, it's not always that way!!)

34. I love to shop

33. I don't develop my digital camera pictures often enough

32. I would love to start scrapbooking, I just need to find the time (maybe I should stop watching so much tv!!)

31. I've started going to the tanning bed again

30. My favorite cookies are white chocolate macadamia nut and no bake cookies....it's a tie!!

29. I work at the same dental office that I went to as a patient...I started going there when I was 3 years old.

28. I love kids

27. I love to burn candles

26. Every room in my house is beige.....I want to paint......but my husband won't let me

25. I love to swim in the summertime

24. I love the beach

23. I want to go on a cruise someday

22. I want to go to Hawaii

21. and to Alaska

20. and maybe Europe someday

19. I would love to go to the Grand Canyon, too

18. I haven't traveled a whole lot

17. I went to Las Vegas with my sister and had a blast

16. I went to Waynedale High School (and I can't believe our 10 year reunion is this year!!)

15. I was a cheerleader

14. I enjoyed high school

13. I live close to my parents

12. I like to decorate my house with primitives and antiques

11. Christmas is my favorite holiday

10. Pink is my favorite color

9. I wear a lot of black clothes

8. I have generic crocs and uggs!!

7. I don't wear jewelry much

6. I like peas

5. I don't like to clean bathrooms!!

4. I go to bed early

3. I like to play boardgames

2. Lately, I've been drinking a lot of hot tea

1. My full name is Cristin Marie Burson


Wow....I'm finally done......I'm sure you know more about me now than you wish you had, but it was fun....try it!!

2 comments:

mammabaltic said...

Hey, that was cool and interesting. I was just going to write on your FB that you need to update your blog. LOL.

Jill said...

I just clicked on your page and its totally cool and updated!!

i love that, and all the info, the really cool thing is ....i think i knew or could guess alot of it!!! YIPEEE... and i don't even get to talk to you that much...

miss ya lots and can't wait to see you!!

btw...tell everyone on FB hi...i heard i am the ONLY one NOT on!!