Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day Off

It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood today!! The sun is shining, it's going to be in the 60's (yea!!), and I am home from work....but only because Avery is sick. When I went in to wake her up this morning to go to Rosetta's (the babysitter), she was burning up....102 temperature. So I get to spend the day inside taking care of my baby...I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I have self diagnosed Avery with Hand,Foot,Mouth disease. She has a couple blisters on the inside of her cheek. Luckily, she is still eating for me, we will see how the rest of the day goes. So far, she has been sleeping the day away.

Other info:
~Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!
~I ordered Avery's birthday present today - a swingset!!
~I'm getting ready to place a candle order from Aunt Shari....I love those candles!!
~Happy Birthday to soooo many people this week: Hannah, Joel, Jodi, Jenny, Grandma Pat, Adam, Tommy (sorry if I forgot anyone!!)

No comments: