Saturday, February 14, 2009

Can't Sleep

It's 1 am...what am I still doing awake at this hour!?! It's very unusual to find me awake past 10 o'clock!!

~I'm super excited...my sister is coming home on Sunday for the week!!
~We are celebrating Amanda and Greg's wedding on Feb. 21
~Our friends from New Jersey are coming in this weekend too...it's going to be a busy week!!
~I'm over due on my eye exam, so I scheduled an appointment today
~Tomorrow is Valentines Day!! Oops, I mean today is Valentines Day :o)
~Tom's Jeep died this week, so now we are down to one car

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

we are excited to see you guys this weekend.... can't wait for the wedding!!

oh no about the jeep, i guess we could have drove our SUV up and he could have used that??!!! lol