Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bumps, Bruises and More.....


Well, Christmas season is upon us, and I have already recieved several christmas cards. So I decided that I would dress Avery up today (Wednesday) and try and get some pictures for our cards to send. I should have taken them early this morning, but we were wayyyyy to busy. Then I should have taken them when Avery woke up from her nap, but no....I fed her lunch instead....and for some reason I gave her a cookie with green frosting for dessert, and it stained her face!! I should have taken the pics after the green frosting finally faded, but no.....I called my sister and started gabbing!! Then.....BANG.....SCREAM......Avery tripped over her feet and fell right into the corner of the walls.....instant bump/bruise on her forehead with a line all the way down to her chin!! Poor thing :o(. She finally calmed down, about 2 hours later, and I attempted the pictures. I got one!! It doesn't show the bruise too badly!!

Thoughts for the day:
~Don't procrastinate!!
~Can't believe Christmas is 21 days away......I need to shop!!
~I love my family :o)

No comments: