Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Recipes

I LOVE trying new recipes!! Yesterday, I tried a Philly Cheesesteak recipe. It was DELICIOUS & the best part was that it was easy prep, and it cooked all day in the crock-pot. I love using the crock-pot on days that I work, that way, when I get home, supper is usually almost ready!! From a working mom's standpoint, I think the crock-pot is one of the best-ever inventions!!

There is also 2 new recipes on the menu for tonights supper!! Pizza Pork Chops and Orzo with Parmesan & Basil.

I'm also going to be canning some tomato soup this week sometime. This will be a first for me, too!! This year we have done applesauce, corn, green beans and tomato juice. I love eating all of these goodies throughout the winter months. It makes all the hard work worth it!!

No comments: