Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Circus, Circus, Circus

On Saturday, Mike, Val and the kids, Katy, Rick, Cooper, Tom, Avery and I all loaded up in Paul and Jenny's big white van and headed for the Circus!! I was so excited. I had never been to the circus before!! We left our house at 1:30 and didn't get home until 9:00. It was an exhausting day for the kids. Sorry, I can't post any pictures. When I took my camera out to take the first picture, the batteries fell out and were lost forever (and of course I didn't have any extras).

Jill, I hope you don't mind, but I like how you do thoughts for the day, so I'm going to copy you!!

Thoughts for the day:
~Don't take an 18mo old to the circus!! (She enjoyed it, but it was way to long for her to sit still)

~Don't purchase any suveniers at the circus-such a rip-off!! (We bought Avery a bag of cotton candy that came with a top hat and it cost $12-can you believe it...... $12 for pure sugar!!! I learned my lesson-ask how much it costs before saying I'll have one!!)

~I'm enjoying these last few days of 70 degree weather.....hopefully a bike ride will be in the plans!!

~I couldn't sleep last night....I was so interested in all of the election updates

~And finally, I'm a little nervous about what's going to happen these next 4 years....I think we are all going to have to do lots of praying.

No comments: